Sirona Orthophos SL – The ONLY office in Bay County with this state-of-the-art 3D Imaging Machine
The Orthophos SL, a 3D x-ray scan, gives us a detailed three-dimensional view of the teeth and jaws. This information is vital in comprehensive diagnosis, guided implant planning and placement, sleep apnea and root canals. A single 14-second scan is all that is required to provide all of the clinical views necessary for making informed diagnoses and confident treatment plans from start to finish.
- Fast and accurate diagnosis provides certainty in treatment of uncommon conditions
- Preplanned dental implants prior to placement increases precision and decreases appointment times
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in a single visit – more security and less time in surgery
- Quick, easy and comfortable scan of the mouth, face, jaw, and soft tissue
- The lowest possible radiation
- Reduces follow-up examinations